| Third Officer Morrow |
|Died|| 15 April, 1912|
RMS Titanic (sunk), Atlantic Ocean
|Family|| Annie Morrow (wife)|
Matthew Morrow (son)
|Cabin||"On the boat deck, near the bridge"|
|Loyalty||White Star Line|
- "Politics! Desk-top espionage! Bureaucrats! Pah! Give me the sea — you can toss the rest."
- —Third Officer Morrow.
Third Officer Morrow is the Titanic 's third officer and a British veteran of the Second Boer War. He is standing watch the night of the sinking and is in command of the Titanic. He is fifth in command of the ship behind the Second Officer, First Officer, Chief Mate, and the Captain. He goes down with the ship after launching the last of the lifeboats.
During the sinking he can not be bribed with a boat pass, but if the player helps "keep passengers calm" he will save a spot on the last boat out.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Third Officer Morrow is played by John Mayer.
- Titanic's actual Third Officer was Herbert Pitman, who was not on duty when the ship struck the iceberg. He also survived the sinking.
- Though Third Officer Morrow is the only senior officer spoken to (or even seen) in the game, First Officer William Murdoch was actually on duty that night along with Sixth Officer James Moody.
- Though Third Officer Morrow states he will relay the binoculars to the crow's nest, they never actually make it there and play no role in the sinking.
|The Titanic - Adventure Out of Time Wiki has a quotes page pertaining to Third Officer Morrow.|
|Passengers of the RMS Titanic|
|First Class||Sasha Barbicon | Eric Burns | Stephanie Burns | Frank Carlson | Daisy Cashmore | George Quincy Clifford | Andrew Conkling | Beatrix Conkling | Henry Gorse-Jones | Ribeena Gorse-Jones | Bruce Ismay | Georgia Lambeth | Charles Lambeth | Claris Limehouse | Mrs. Limehouse | Buick Riviera | Max Seidelmann | Isidor Straus | Leyland Trask | Willi von Haderlitz | Alfred Zeitel|
|Second Class||Penny Pringle | Edgar Troutt|
|Third Class||Edward Hacker | Jack Hacker | Shailagh Hacker|
|Crew||Lift Attendant | Third Officer Morrow | Seaman 1 | Seaman 2 | Seaman 3 | John Smethells | Stoker | The Purser|