|Importance||Deciphers the telegram revealing the location of the Rubaiyat|
The cryptograph is a machine located in C-73 in one of the drawers of Frank Carlson 's trunk. It is used to decode a telegram sent by Colonel Zeitel to Sasha Barbicon and reveals the location of the Rubaiyat.
How to solve the puzzleEdit
- After talking to Third Officer Morrow for a while and getting him on your side, he will allow you to visit the Wireless Room. This requires a certain dialogue string to acheive.
- Rummage through the desk until you find a suspicious telegram with a code on it. The code will read: </span>8754 ANHQSPPAIXWBFCXYAM
- Return to your cabin and open the drawer that contains the cryptograph. First connect the red and green wires and select 'Encode'.
- Next set the numerical dial to '8754' and input the code into the machine and select 'Decode'.
- If done correctly the decoded message will reveal the location of the Rubaiyat
From the other messages which the cryptograph produces, it seems that there were going to be encoding/decoding activities linking the game with the Cyberflix website.
|Objects on the RMS Titanic|
|Main Objects||Necklace of diamonds | Notebook | Painting | Rubaiyat|
|Others||Antidote | Barbicon's Safe | Binoculars | Boat Pass | Car Keys | Cargo Manifest | Carlson's Trunk | Conkling's Letter | Cryptograph | Cufflink | Gas Pen | Map | Package | Prayer Card | Punching Bag | Satchel | Ring | Shawl | Secret Report | Steamer Trunk Key | Telegrams | Water Gauge | Zeitel's Bomb|