|Importance||Stores the real Necklace of diamonds belonging to Lady Georgia Lambeth which is needed to obtain a Perfect Game|
Access to A-14Edit
In order to get into Sasha's cabin, Carlson must cut off the power to the stateroom. Do so by going to the end of the A-14 corridor, where a sailor is looking at the hall's breaker box. When the sailor leaves, turn the A-14 breaker off. Sasha will emerge from his cabin and says he must find a technician. Once he's gone, Carlson can enter his cabin.
The doll puzzle is solved as follows:
1. Click on the doll.
2. Click on the close-up of the doll to get a closer view of the rings on its front (where the numbers are.)
3. There are four movable number rings inside an immovable outer number ring. The key is to rotate the movable rings until all of the numbers on the inner rings add up to the numbers on the outer ring. Rotate the rings by clicking and holding (to get the open-hand icon) and moving the cursor as needed. To get the proper alignment, rotate the rings until the following configuration is reached, all reading from the outside ring in:
Below the number 15, at 12 o’clock: 5, 3, 2, 5
Beside the number 19, at 3 o’clock: 4, 7, 3, 5
Above the number 12, at 6 o’clock: 3, 0, 1, 8
Beside the number 4, at 9 o’clock: 0, 1, 1, 2
5. Click OK.
6. Click on the doll’s head three times to remove the nested dolls.
7. Click on the body to see the real necklace inside. Click on the necklace to put it in your case. Click on the fake necklace (a duller gray in color, and carried in the top part of Carlson's bag) to put it in the doll.
8. Click on the doll heads again to replace them. You will meet Sasha on the way out, and you must leave his room looking undisturbed. Another method involves replacing the fake diamonds with the real necklace but if Carlson uses the map he can automatically jump from the room to anywhere else marked in red so he will have both necklaces in the satchel.
Pass or FailEdit
If the mission is successful, Carlson will have obtained the real necklace and Sasha will not have noticed anything different when he returns to his cabin.
If Carlson has taken the real diamonds but has not put the fake diamonds in the safe, Sasha will have noticed this and shoot him dead.
Carlson can simply warp out of the room to another part of the ship using the map. Using this method, he does not have to replace the diamonds or account for his presence to Sasha. In this scenario, he will play out the rest of the game with both necklaces. This will remain until the ship strikes the iceberg, in which case the game will continue as if Carlson had put the fake necklace in the doll.
Sasha's safe is a Matryoshka Doll hybrid. Russian Matryoshka dolls were invented in 1890 and were showcased at a world's fair in 1900. They were based on a doll from Honshu, Japan. At the time of the Titanic's sinking, therefore, the dolls as a Russian product were only being produced for 22 years.
|Objects on the RMS Titanic|
|Main Objects||Necklace of diamonds | Notebook | Painting | Rubaiyat|
|Others||Antidote | Barbicon's Safe | Binoculars | Boat Pass | Car Keys | Cargo Manifest | Carlson's Trunk | Conkling's Letter | Cryptograph | Cufflink | Gas Pen | Map | Package | Prayer Card | Punching Bag | Satchel | Ring | Shawl | Secret Report | Steamer Trunk Key | Telegrams | Water Gauge | Zeitel's Bomb|